Monday, June 11, 2007

Feeling Sexy

I find that I enjoy buying and wearing specific pieces of lingerie. I like outfits that hug my hips and clench my waist. I especially enjoy corsets. If I could have been born in the Betty Page/Marilyn Monroe era, I'd be in heaven. I'm busty, curved and about the average size of the women from that time. In the privacy of my own bedroom I will dress up in black thigh high nylons with the seam in the back, high heels, a black corset (leather and lace), and a garter belt. The feel of the lace and nylon against my skin is a aphrodisiac for me. I will run my hand over my legs, around my ass and up to my breasts. Not soon after am I sprawled on my bed plunging my finger deep inside of me. How could I not? I will wear an outfit like that with a lover, but only if he is deserving. Like I said, I'm not a mindless piece of ass. I'm here to enjoy myself, and when I am with a man that I care for, feel a passion for, a burning lust inside of me, he will get to see a side of me that only a select few have ever had the pleasure of seeing, feeling and touching. It's when I wear an outfit that I feel most like a sexual human being. A real honest to goodness woman. I'm getting wet just thinking about it now.

No comments: