Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Proposition

It all starts out innocent enough. You chat. You flirt. You make offers that you think no one will ever come through on, until one side makes a proposition. You offered me a night of passion. A night that I would never forget, but I'm not like that. I don't forget. I try to lie to myself. I pretend things that happened never did in hopes that I can move on. I have a hard time moving on. So you offered something that I'd love to share with you. You offered sexual desires to be fulfilled. You are going through a serious mid-life crisis. You see me as your release. You see me as a sexual creature with a lust for things other's have only dreamed of. Will I go through with it? The answer to that is an obvious one....if you know me...truly know me....who I am at this very moment...you will know the answer. I don't think he knows me....he knows of me...I am a very different woman as of late. I make decisions with my head, and no longer my heart. My heart is true when it needs to be. My head listens to my heart, but knows what is right. It's the other parts of my body that shout too loud for my head to think....

No comments: